prenatal yoga at GLOW with Amy Hopkins
and Sage Clarke
Connect, strengthen, breathe, move and relish in the unforgettable experience of prenatal yoga during this milestone in your life when the body-mind connection is of the utmost importance. With intentions of birth and motherhood preparation, Amy will inspire deep awareness of and connection to your pregnant body.
A few ways pregnant women ‘feel great’ with prenatal yoga:
- Receiving the gift of time for inward focus on you, your pregnancy, and your baby
- Experience the easing of the discomforts, aches, and fatigue caused by pregnancy
- Maintain muscular tone and strength through pregnancy for overall health and wellness
- Learn the calming and focusing power of deep, full breathing
- Feel at home - strong and connected - in your changing body
- Build community with other pregnant women
A few more details:
- All stages of pregnancy are welcome.
- Receive your physicians or midwifes verbal "ok" to exercise
prior to coming to your first class.
Pre-registration with GLOW is required. Classes are held next door at GLOW.
Amy Hopkins R.N., E-RYT200
Sage Clarke CM, MS, E-RYT200
Lisa McAllister, Childbirth Educator