mom and baby yoga
A wonderful way to recondition your body after pregnancy and have baby right along side. Class focuses on strengthening, re-conditioning and stress releasing yoga postures for mom and is followed by instruction in infant massage for babies. Share, socialize and receive support from other new moms in this very relaxed and supportive atmosphere.
- Appropriate for babies newborn to 12 months old who are pre-walkers or just beginning to walk.
- Class size is limited to 8 moms and their babies. Enrollment is taken in the order that registrations are received.
- Pre-registration is required.
- A free pass for future use will be given for 1 missed class, after that missed classes are non-refundable.
- Free passes will be given to any cancellations to winter weather conditions. If York Public Schools are closed, class is cacelled.
A few more details:
- All stages of pregnancy are welcome.
- Receive your physicians or midwifes verbal "ok" to exercise
prior to coming to your first class.
Pre-registration with GLOW is required. Classes are held next door at GLOW.
Amy Hopkins R.N., E-RYT200
Sage Clarke CM, MS, E-RYT200
Lisa McAllister, Childbirth Educator